In support of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) Middle East Africa Regional Center (MARC) all-source intelligence analysis support.
The all-source analyst will focus on political-military issues related to the Middle East and North Africa, to specifically entail analyzing the impact of militant Islamic organizations on stability within the region.
The all-source analyst will be responsible for organizing intelligence information and preparing intelligence assessment reports. This will be accomplished by integrating data from all available intelligence sources and fusing it into actionable intelligence information that will be briefed to senior-level DIA leadership. This work will be performed at the DIA headquarters on Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling.
* Active Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
* Bachelors or Masters degree.
* 2+ years of all-source intelligence analysis experience for Jr. position. 4-8 for Mid and 8+ for Senior
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Outlook).
* Understanding of the methodologies associated with all-source intelligence analysis and the ability to operate semi-independently with frequent government oversight.
* An advanced understanding of the intelligence community, its associated agencies and their missions.
Please send your resume to email@example.com