Core Mission Solutions, LLC (CMS) is a small, minority-owned company whose leadership has over 35 years of government and corporate recruiting experience. CMS is customer focused and always puts the mission first.
We are driven by the following goals:
- To be recognized by our employees as a firm of integrity where the range of opportunities provides for continued satisfaction.
- To be recognized by our clients as a valued partner in the ongoing support of their strategic and tactical missions at home and abroad.
CMS’s leaders have a long history of support for requirements across the Federal Government including the Department of Defense, Department of Justice, and Homeland Security.
Past and Present Partners
Nate Perry, CEO
Mr. Perry has over 35 years of managing and supervising personnel from 1 to over 250. He has 19 years of recruiting experience and 10 plus years of Program Management and Business Development experience. He served in the United States Marine Corps for over 22 years and retired with Honors.
David Courtney, President
Mr. Courtney has 25 years of experience in the professional services business, including the past 20 in a management role. He was a Vice President at SM Consulting and the lead Business Developer for the FBI Account Team at SAIC.
- Established in 2010
- Minority Owned
- SDVOSB and 8(a) Certifications Pending
- ISO 27001 (Information Security Management) Certified
- SAM Registry: DUNS: 948075382 CAGE Code: 63VF7
- Graduate of the DIA’s Mentor Protège Program
- Capabilities: Interpretation/Translations, All Source Intelligence Analysts,
Information Technology, Cyber Security, Security Escort Services, Financial
Analysts, Administration, Program Management